Angharad Paull, the lady behind Mama Travels Earth is a family travel blogger with 6 years experience in the travel marketing industry. Alongside working as Content Editor for Visit Bristol, bigging up the city to visitors, tourists and local Bristolians, she is raising two crazy kiddos and running this blog.
Angharad previously worked as an Editor at Sawday’s, writing honest and imaginative reviews, inspecting and selecting places for their Special Places to Stay French Bed & Breakfast, French Chateaux & Hotels and French Self-Catering guides.
What do I write about on Mama Travels Earth?
Do you represent a travel destination or brand you’d like to promote to the readers of Mama Travels Earth? Angharad fuses creative, engaging writing with high-quality vibrant photography to inspire families to travel the world. She writes honest and inspiring accounts of destinations, attractions, ideas for days out with young children, accommodation reviews and ‘Top Tips’ lists. She also offers other options like:
* Sponsored articles & social media posts
* Authentic videos demonstrating the attraction/hotel from the perspective of a family
* Digital brand ambassadorships
* Copywriting for your brand’s website
* Hosts (or just promote) competitions/giveaways
* Twitter chats and Instagram takeovers
* Photography and video footage to be used by your brand
Angharad writes with a good dollop of personality and creativity. Take a look at the following examples to get a feel for her style of writing:
- 11 Coolest things to do in Bristol with young kids
- Reasons to visit Heritage le Telfair Mauritius on your next family holiday
- 5 Family-friendly places to stay in Thailand
- Product review: Toddler travel car seat – Trunki BoostApak
- A mini guide to camping at Park Albatros, Tuscany, Italy
- Telegraph Travel ‘Just Back competition’ winner – Flying high over the Dordogne.
Work with Angharad Paull
Or you can find Mama Travels Earth on the following social media feeds: